Friday, March 30, 2007

Crazy Quilt Pillow: Gift from Terry


This is the first crazy quilt pillow that Terry made for me. She used the brown background so that it would work well with the colors in my living room and also because I love warm colors. What I love about crazy quilt (something that I am not very good at making myself, I am afraid) is the fact that you can look at this pillow for example and always see something that you had not quite seen before.
Terry seems to be a natural when it comes to stitching stuff like that and I just love this pillow.
If you would like to see more of Terry's work, she has her own blog at http://through-the-hoop.blogspot.com/
Pierrette =^..^=

1 comment:

Terry said...

This was one of pair that I made especially for your colour scheme in you living room and the other I tried to create with a gently subtle theme and this one I tried to make it over the top and very much like the victoriana that was all the rage when CQ full of beads and other embellisments and hope that I captured the effect that I was trying to create in my design