This is a Victoria Sampler Christmas ornament that I have just completed the stitching and finishing, which is now all ready to go on a Christmas tree.
I had been wanting to make it for quite some time but for some reason or other never got around to it. I am glad that I did this time around. It was lot of fun to stitch and a wonderful experience. I am always learning something new each time I work on a project, so learning curve going up (big smile).
Roses and buds are bullions, fly stitches for the big leaves, lazy daisies for the smaller leaves and stem stitch for the stems. I have used DMC threads for this project. Was tempted to use Edmar threads, but changed my mind. If I make another one, I will probably do it Brazilian embroidery style.