Monday, April 13, 2009
I am almost done, but not quite. Just completed lesson 4, pattern 2, step 1, which is the border. I still need to do step 2, which is the beading part of the border.
I have noticed that the colors of Superstition have not always been as exact as they should have been in past photographs, so I making sure that my last photographs are as close to reality as possible and this is pretty close. Noticed that I missed a part of the upper border in my photograph but this was such a good photo otherwise that I decided to use it just the same. I will make sure that my last one shows everything and is as close to true colors as possible.
I will try to add the beads today and will be back with the FINALE photo sometimes later (grinning).