Well, here I am with mattress number 9 completed. One more to go, then it will be the top of the canopy which will be in hardanger (all white), so that should be fun also.
Still thinking about stitching a little Halloween project after this project is completed. That would make a nice break between the other big project that I have started "Kaleidoscope", which requires my full attention.
I have also put my unfinished hardanger project near me so that I can also finish that. It is an EGA GCC called "Options in Hardanger" Will bring back the photo a bit later when I am close to working on it.
Better go back to my last mattress now :-)