Monday, May 21, 2007

Needlecase: Little Horse Scene

Just took a second picture of my little horse scene, this time the needlecase put together.

I was trying to find some fabric in my stash that would patch the color of the fence but could not find any, so decided to dye some. The fabric was originally all white with little miniature flowers. I did not want the dye to be uniformed all over but with spots darker and others lighter and the photo below shows the top of the needlecase with a peek of the inside fabric.

Scissor Fob

A little scissor fob that I made for my friend Terry, using beads.
Pierrette =^..^=