Friday, March 30, 2007

Guardian Angel for a Sick Friend


When a very dear friend of mine got sick, I wanted her to have something special with her that she could bring with her wherever she went which would let her know that she was not alone, that she was loved and that good vibes were coming her way and that all would be allright in the end, which it did :-)

The size is a something between an ATC (Artistic Trading Card) and a postcard. It has for background a lovely cigarette silk print of an angel, which I have outlined with threads, couched a little gold thread around the wings & halo and made some roses with silk ribbons.

Pierrette =^..^=

2 comments:

celeste said...

The guardian angel you stitched is beautiful. I'm sure all the love that you put in with each stitch helped your friend through her difficult situation. She's very lucky to have you.

Terry said...

This angel is always with me and even went with me into theatre when I had my operation last year. I love it and carry it all the time in my handbag/purse.

I treasure it and know that she is looking after me