Monday, June 22, 2009

Persian Fantasy: Still working on Area 6


Done one more Area 6 corner, so two more to do and I am done with that. I was checking up to see what else I have to do before Jane Zimmerman gives us another lesson.
.
I am now working on lesson 3 and I still have area 8 to stitch before completing that lesson.
.
Then I already have lesson 4 waiting, which has areas 7, 9 and 15 to stitch.
.
And guess what! Lesson 5 is around the corner, end of June (boohoo).
.
With all the work that needs to be done on each lesson and the HOT weather that we are now having in the deep South that is making it more difficult for me to stitch as much as I would like, I have pretty much given up on ever catching up on this project. Oh well, that won't be the first time and I bet it won't be the last either. I am still enjoying working on this piece and my husband loves it, so I guess all is well with the world :-)
.
Pierrette =^..^=

2 comments:

Terry said...

I just do not know what is up with the weather there you are too hot to stitch and here I am too cold and today am indoors wearing a fleece and about to like the fire, they told us to expect it to be hot today but somebody was telling porkys its dull grey overcast and has been spitting with rain on and off and it just so depressing for this time of year,

I love the way this is coming along and the colours are just so pretty and this is such a lovely design, just like a Magic Flying Carpet - I am sure that you will soon catch up and go flying past everybody as soon as you have a couple of cooler days, but then its not a race and you have all the time that you want to stitch on it and I am sure that something else might well pop into your line of vision shouting 'Do not forget me' and a change of pace with something different is often as good as a rest

Love to Stitch 99 said...

Hi Terry,

I don't think that I will go flying past everybody as I believe some have already done work for which additional information has not yet been provided.

I will just be quite happy with getting there in time :-)

Pierrette =^..^=