Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hollyhock House: Right side



We can't see much the details on this photo but that gives you a general idea where the second vase is located in relation to the first one I have previously stitched. You can see closer details on previous photos here The right side is just a repeat of the left side, so you are not missing anything really :-)
.
All that remains to do to complete this section are the three flowers. On March 1st we will be getting our next assignment, so better get cracking on this. It will be brick laying time, starting the foundation of Hollyhock House. The fun will really begin then, at least for me.
.
I have already gathered everything that I need to do the finishing of my little bargello pillow and will work on it as soon as the flowers on HHH are done.
.
Pierrette =^..^=

2 comments:

Terry said...

Nothing wrong with this photo compared to some I have taken today, not sure if its the light or an attack of the shakes ROFL

I think this is going to be a really lovely project when finished and love the colours that can be seen so far

Love to Stitch 99 said...

Well it has been very overcast today and I use the outside light to help me get a natural lighting and my photos turned quite dark, just not like when there are sunshine, if you get my meaning.

Pierrette =^..^=