Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Gracie: Framed


My Gracie has just came back from the framer and here is a picture of her. We made the decision not to put a glass over this time around, so I will be able to play with her whenever I feel like it (big smile).
-
I was happy to hear back from the framer, especially today as I am having one of those days where nothing seems to work just right. Bet you all know what I mean. Anyway, Gracie has put a bit of sunshine in my sorry day.
-
Been working on my Elizabethan crewel project this morning, the one that will go into a pencil box when finished. Going well so far. I checked the box I purchased with the kit and to my surprise there was no finishing instruction at all, no cardboard included or anything, nothing to attach it in position, so just wrote to Barbara from Tristan Brooks hoping that she can give me a bit of information as to how to go about putting everything together. I have purchased boxes before, not from Olde Colonial Designs though, but there were always finishing instructions with them, so will see what happens with this one. Still have a little bit of stitching to do before getting to that finishing part, so I am hoping to hear back from Barbara soon as I love to finish my projects as soon as they have been stitched.
-
Now, back to my stitching :-)
-
Pierrette =^..^=

3 comments:

Terry said...

Gracie looks comfortable, so do not forget to feed her or she might just swim away.

The green of the frame looks as if its a good match for the broad leaf seaweed

Love to Stitch 99 said...

I will keep a good eye on her :-)

The color on the frame was to match the blue design of the background fabric but in green so it can match the seaweed leaves.

Pierrette =^..^=

NCPat said...

Wonderful framing choices! Just be careful not to overfeed her! She is just right now!