Thursday, March 29, 2007

Stitching Accessories trio: Gift that was made for me by my very best friend Terry


This little stitching accessory trio is one that I use on a daily basis. My best friend Terry made it for me a little while back. She knows that I have always adored Brazilian embroidery so she stitched it all with BE making very tiny flowers and leaves using the smallest Edmar threads on some silk dupioni fabric. It is really gorgeous and quite useful as she made the needlebook, pincushion and scissor fob. The bright color of the fabric also makes it easy to spot no matter how much stuff I have on my stitching table :-)
Pierrette =^..^=

1 comment:

Terry said...

This little Trio was a delight to stitch and I used Edmar Glory which is a very fine rayon thread with a z twist. It was a pleasure to make something that I just knew would be loved as well as being useful