Friday, April 22, 2011

Goals about this blog and my other blogs

Hi everyone!

A bit of information about what is going on with my blogs.

Love to Stitch was my very first blog. It was made private until today. I have reopened it after removing some of my private stuff from it, so that the information becomes available to you again.

When I made this blog private, I was rather exhausted and the last thing I wanted back then was to continue blogging. Many months later, after receiving many requests from some of you, I decided to start a new blog, which in my mind would be more of a photoblog, concentrating more on photos and giving at first only the basic information about each project. I had the idea of having one completed project per blog entry, making it easier to see a project from start to finish. This blog is called Pierrette's Stitching Gallery. I intend to keep that blog going and add completed projects. I still need to blog Anasazi Dream by Carole Lake.

A photoblog with one complete project per blog entry is a nice concept, but it also has its own limitation, so I recently started a new blog with Wordpress this time around. It is called My Stitching World. On this latest blog I just blog normally on anything that is related to my stitching world, but not on a daily basis, as my hectic life, at times, just does not permit me to do so, but whenever I have stitched enough on any particular project or have something special to show you, then I do so.

I think I have pretty much covered it. Hope I did. If not, questions are welcomed.

Happy weekend and Happy Easter!

Pierrette =^..^=

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Pierrette,
So will Love to Stitch just be open but not updated anymore, with the new content just going to My Stitching World?

Just clarifying!

Love to Stitch 99 said...

Yes, I will keep this blog available for viewing only for now.

I will continue blogging on Wordpress with "My Stitching World".

I will also add completed projects on "My Stitching Gallery" with links to "My Stitching World" so that if someone wants to read more about it, they then can go there and read the individuals posts.

On the other hand, if someone only wants to look at the photos then there will not be any need to go elsewhere.

Pierrette =^..^=

Akane said...

I am glad that this blog has reopened and I could see your beautiful work:).

Love to Stitch 99 said...

Thank you so much for saying that (big smile)

Pierrette =^..^=

Test Paper said...

Thanks for sharing this info.