Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Peacock Stitching Chair: Graph A - Chair Back


I have been slowed down quite a bit those last two days with lots of interruptions and false starts, but with persistence have finally managed to stitch the back of the chair.
.
For those who are not sure which project this is, here is the link for it. The one I am working on is the first of the series. Since then there has been a second chair (the green one) and a divan which is also adorable.
.
Yesterday I have received my kit for a credit card case and I am just dying to start working on it, so I may decide to start working on it before doing a bit more on Superstition. We are finally having a nice warm and sunny day today after days of rain, so will now take a much needed break, go outside on the patio and enjoy a bit of sun and while there will think about what I feel like working on next. I am starting to really enjoy often switching projects to suit my moods. This rotation business is not that bad after all. I have resisted it for a long time though (grinning).
.
See you all later :-)
.
Pierrette =^..^=

4 comments:

Terry said...

I have also finished my back but its funny as we are both using the same silk but mine looks different as my colours are laying in different places to yours.

Not sure which section of the chair I will do next will decide tomorrow, I wonder if it will be the same as your next one

Love to Stitch 99 said...

Terry,

That will be fun to see how different they will turn out to be at the end.

I think that I will work on all the bigger charts and keep the little ones for last.

Pierrette =^..^=

Beth said...

Pierrette,
This is such a fun project! I think the basting took more time than any of the panels did. I have mine 100% stitched, but I haven't attempted to build the chair yet. Please let me know when your group starts the finish-finishing! I'd love to read along.

Hugs,
Beth

Love to Stitch 99 said...

Will do, Beth :-)

Pierrette =^..^=