Thursday, January 08, 2009

Angelina has now some hair & head-scarf


This is really taking me longer than expected but have not had much time to stitch on her these last few days.
.
Well, now at least she has hair on her head with a lovely head-scarf. Will now work on her face and neck and after that I need to draw her hand and stitch, so not much longer now :-)
.
When I go to the framer with Angelina, I will bring all 12 Dodecagon ornaments with me and will discuss the different options for framing them and then will make a decision as to how I will display them. I am shooting for tomorrow Friday if Angelina is completed by then.
.
Pierrette =^..^=

4 comments:

Terry said...

Notlong now the countdown beings, I am watching in eager anticipation, she is looking just so cute

Edy said...

She's lovely! Who is the designer?

Love to Stitch 99 said...

The designer is Ilse Altherr

Pierrette =^..^=

Love to Stitch 99 said...

Hi Edy,

The designer is Ilse Altherr. She has some great blackwork designs.

Pierrette =^..^=