Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Challenge Ornament: A little bit more done


Yesterday's stitching went rather well. I had to undo two little sections because they just did not look right to me, so I redid them with different threads and it made a big difference.
.
There isn't much left to do with this ornament so I think I can safely say that it should be completed today and a photo sent to Gay Ann for evaluation.
.
It is not really the stitching itself that takes a lot of time, but the planning part of it. Sometimes when I am not entirely sure about which thread to use next, I just put the ornament aside for a little while and then comes back to it later and by that time everything seems a lot clearer in my mind.
.
Next post will show the completed ornament, not the finishing yet as I am not sure that I have quite enough thread left to do it, but will check to make sure.
.
Pierrette =^..^=

3 comments:

Terry said...

This is coming along really well and I was wondering if you were going to add any beads or just have it with stitches

NCPat said...

This is really pretty. I really like the rays done in both colors.

Love to Stitch 99 said...

No beads, Terry.

I am just not a big fan of beads for some reason.

Pierrette =^..^=