Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's another bad hair day bookmark


Just finished the little bookmark and have temporarily put it on top of the book I am currently reading, which is "The Torn Birds" by Colleen McCullough. I remember reading that book years and years ago in a French translation and I just loved it. This time around I am reading it in its original version (English) and still having a ball.
.
Tomorrow I will be working on Gay Ann's Challenge Ornament, but for now I will take a break and perhaps read a little more in my book :-)
.
Pierrette =^..^=

6 comments:

Terry said...

This is just so cute and I am looking at another hairy monster sitting looking back at me from the other sofa.

Marz can have his hair all neat and tidy and gives one shake and it looks as if he has just been dragged through a hedge backwards

Lisa said...

Cute!

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Darling! The border and making it up as a bookmark are great touches.

Jane, who reads a lot but who doesn't have a great bookmark in CH :(

Love to Stitch 99 said...

Are you fishing, Jane???? (grinning)

Pierrette =^..^=

Cyn said...

Hi Pierrette,

Very cute!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

Love to Stitch 99 said...

Terry,

Matt's dog just looks so cute even in a bad hair day :-)

Pierrette =^..^=