Friday, August 03, 2007

ATCs: Secret Knicker Gang - 2005


I was looking at some of my photos the other day and found this little series of ATCs that were made sometimes during the year of 2005.
It had all started with a joke concerning my good friend Terry. I am a big teaser and she often said to me that she almost peed in her knickers (being from dear old England), so the idea came from that. A little group of friends decided to make her little miniature knickers as a joke and we had the best of time making them and joking amongst ourselves.
Anyway, we kept talking about dropping the knickers at the post office and I guess you see me coming with this and this little series of ATCs were made for me from this little group of friends going all the way from dropping knickers to going to prison.
The names of those who made the ATCs from top left to right going down are: Elaine, Jackie Y., Linda F. Jill, Catharine, Denise and Kerry.
I will have to dig up the little knickers that we all made for Terry and post them on my blog next. I am sure they are in some of my files somewhere :-)
Pierrette =^..^=

1 comment:

Terry said...

These were just so much fun and I know that Pierrette enjoyed them as much as the rest of us.