Lately I seem to be putting a lot of time to do "finishing" on already stitched projects. This little Assisi project which I have just finished as a little pincushion was a free project offered at this site: http://www.berlinembroidery.com/assisirabbits.htm
I was lucky enough to find some Silk Dupion the same exact shade of red that I have used to stitch this little project, so I was quite happy about this.
The little pincushion is actually resting on some leftover of that fabric.
I am starting to have a little collection of pincushion and I have a feeling that this is not the last one I will be making :-)