Rhapsody before and after framing.
Rhapsody, an Amybear design, is a project that I have done a few years back.
I remember that there were so many people interested in that project at the time that we took the decision to create a Yahoo group only for those of us who were interested in stitching it. I think that we were well over 100. That group still exists, but nothing much is happening nowadays.
Most people decided on their own colorways instead of using the white, blue and red that was shown on the original chart.
I have used some Vikki Clayton's fibers ( #5 silk perle) for this project (warm fall colors). Her website is http://www.hand-dyedfibers.com/